Wiregrass Transcript Request
Wiregrass Georgia Technical College has retained Parchment Transcript Services to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Please click on the Parchment icon below to enter your order.
NOTE: You will have to authenticate yourself going directly through Parchment. However, if you login to your BANWEB account, this authenticates you with Parchment, and you will not have to provide a signature page.
GED/HiSET Transcript Request
Students who earned a GED® Diploma in the state of Georgia and require an official transcript or a duplicate diploma must submit a request online: https://www.tcsg.edu/ged-transcript-request/
WGTC does not house GED or HiSET transcripts and they must be ordered through TCSG. For more information, see the TCSG web page for GED Transcripts.
Wiregrass Transcript Request Instructions
For currently enrolled students (that know their BanWeb login), to request an official Wiregrass transcript be sent to another institution:
- Login to Okta
- Go to BanWeb
- Choose “Student Services and Financial Aid”
- Choose “Student Records”
- Choose “Order Official Transcript”
- Begin Order
- Don't change anything on the first page except your email address
- Each transcript request fee is $10.00
- Parchment Customer Service Number: 1-847-716-3005
For WGTC students that are not currently enrolled or do not know their BanWeb login:
- Go directly to parchment.com
- Choose “Order my transcript or credentials”
- Choose to order from “Wiregrass Georgia Technical College”
- Create an account by entering your personal email address
- Fill in all required information and create a password
- Choose a recipient for your transcript
- Pay the fee and submit order
**Transcripts ordered before grades are posted for the current semester will show courses “in-progress” and it is the student’s responsibility to order another transcript with final grades. There is an option to “hold for grades”, which will not process the transcript until final grades have posted.