Welcome to the Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Institutional Effectiveness site!
The purpose of the institutional effectiveness function is to provide leadership, assistance, and support to the faculty and staff in the process of evaluation and planning for accreditation, accountability, and institutional effectiveness; thus ensuring the fulfillment of the college mission.
WGTC is committed to the continuous enhancement of its programs and services. To that end, the college employs an Institutional Effectiveness System grounded in data collection and research, with assessment of goals, objectives, and outcomes the key driver in a closed-loop evaluation system. The practical implementation of the system occurs at three levels.
- Evaluation and review activities which examine progress and performance at the macro level with college-wide aggregated data
- Recommendations reflect a college-wide continuous improvement perspective
Program/Functional Unit Level
- Evaluation and review activities which assess the degree to which the mission and goals of the program, function, service, or activity were met during the review period
- Recommendations reflect efforts to enhance program and unit effectiveness and/or efficiency
- Assessment activities which address the degree to which students have achieved the learning outcomes established for the program/subject area
- Recommendations reflect efforts to improve mastery at the individual student level
Assessment reports for each level are completed annually.
Institutional Effectiveness Plan
Learning Outcome Resources
Colleague and Student Satisfaction Surveys
Please fill out the Data Request Form for information on student and colleague surveys.
Student Achievement Goals
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges SACSCOC