Welcome to the WGTC Office of
Public Relations and Marketing
The Office of Public Relations and Marketing performs the following functions for the college:
- Coordinates all advertising for the college
- Develops all official college publications
- Writes and distributes all press releases for the college
- Media Relations – coordinates all media interviews and photography requests with college officials
- Maintains www.wiregrass.edu and all social media sites.
WGTC Annual Report FY 2017 To view reports from previous years, please contact the Webmaster.
The Wiregrass Reader: Rural Voices from Home
The Wiregrass Reader, WGTC’s award-winning literary journal for seven years running, is available for purchase at our campus bookstores. Submissions in poetry, essays, narratives, photography, and short stories are now being accepted for the next edition to be published in 2018.
Wiregrass Photo Gallery
For your convenience and viewing pleasure, WGTC now has a photo blog. Photos will be posted regularly of the activities at the college.