Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Adult Education Program
The Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Adult Education Program is committed to meeting the adult learning needs of people in our community by empowering them to continue learning throughout their lives. The emphasis will be on improved reading, writing, and math skills, learning to speak English, and preparing to pass High School Equivalency (HiSET® and GED®) Tests.
This can be demonstrated by:
- Increasing the percentage of students that earn their High School Equivalency diploma.
- Providing a diverse range of programs
- Increasing the percentage of students who improve in reading, writing and math
- Communicating clearly to stakeholders the value of transitioning to post secondary education
- Developing school communities which are respectful, cooperative, positive, and mutually supportive
- Working with our communities through partnership development
The following classes are offered within the eleven counties served by Wiregrass Georgia Technical College:
See Graduation Services for information on upcoming High School Equivalency Commencement Ceremonies.