- ALL NEWLY ACCEPTED STUDENTS must complete the Wired4Wiregrass virtual module.
- Incoming BEGINNING/NEW students are required to register for and attend an on-campus New Student Orientation session - the link will be provided at the end of the Wired4Wiregrass virtual module.
New Student Orientation (NSO) is an opportunity to learn about the wonderful resources Wiregrass has to offer to new students. NSO also provides students with hands-on opportunities to explore Wiregrass tools related to registration, advising, financial aid, and Blackboard.
NSO will help you:
- Learn about Wiregrass
- Discover available resources
- Gain access to Wiregrass technology
- Develop your plan to graduation
- Get your Spring and Summer Schedule
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Get your parking pass
- Get your Student ID
NSO is required for all new students and students who have sat out for two years. Students who do not complete orientation will have a hold placed on their record and will be unable to register for the upcoming term.