Tuition Cost and Fees

Pay your tuition and fees online!

In addition to accepting direct payment at one of our campus bookstore locations, Wiregrass also offers convenient online payment options including payment in full directly to the college or a payment plan with Nelnet Business Solutions. These options can be accessed by accessing BanWeb through your Okta account.

  • Log in to BanWeb through your Okta account.
  • Choose Student Services and Financial Aid.
  • To pay the college in full (not a payment plan), go to Pay Tuition and Fees Online and enter the requested information. Choose Pay by Credit.
  • If a Nelnet Payment Plan is preferred, you must first go to Nelnet Payment Plan Login to create an account or to manage information in your existing account. Then go back to Pay Tuition and Fees Online, enter the requested information, and choose Pay by Payment Plan with Nelnet. Follow additional instructions from Nelnet.
  • Review upcoming Nelnet dates.

Want to avoid being dropped for non-payment? Make sure your financial aid is in order and settle any remaining balances prior to the deadline!

Payment deadlines for Summer 2024:

Full Term Express Term CTD B-Term
May 22, 2024 @ 5:30PM June 13, 2024 @ 5:30PM n/a


A student with a balance due to the college for any reason is subject to being dropped from classes or having a hold placed on his/her student account. The hold will prevent the student from obtaining grades, transcripts, or registering for future classes until all financial obligations have been cleared.

If you are dropped for non-payment, you have the option of reregistering. If you reregister, you must do one of the following:
  • Immediately make full payment
  • Be approved for financial aid
  • Receive confirmation of being enrolled in a payment plan.

Students who are dropped for nonpayment, upon being re-registered, will be charged a $45 late fee.
The amount we charge as tuition can change and is based your major, your residence, and the number of credit hours you are enrolled in. We calculate tuition and fees using the policies from the State Board for Technical and Adult Education which can change without notice.

Take note, in some courses of study, specific program fees can apply in addition to normal tuition and fees and these can change based on your major. Please review the current tuition and fee schedule.

Continuing education and business contract training fees are calculated differently based on the course content or individual needs of the business requesting development of the course.

All students applying for in-state tuition must provide validation of lawful presence in the United States. Please click to see a list of approved documentation we accept for in-state tuition consideration.
Dropping classes or withdrawing completely can result in a reduction of a student’s financial aid. Students who drop classes or withdraw may not have enough financial aid to cover their current tuition, fees, or book charges, or may have already received a Pell refund to which they are no longer entitled. As a result, the student will be held financially responsible for any balance due to the college. See the "Drop/Add Period" section for more information on Title IV (Pell & SEOG) funds.
Students who withdraw from a course by the end of the third instructional day of the semester shall receive a 100 percent refund, excluding the application fee. Students who withdraw after the third instructional day of the semester shall receive no refund. In addition, courses dropped after the drop/add period will be counted as “attempted” for financial aid purposes and the student will receive a grade of “W” or a final letter grade of F.
A student who is withdrawing from the college must submit the withdrawal form in their BanWeb account. Students are advised to confer with the One-Stop Center and Financial Aid before completing a withdrawal form. The timely and accurate completion of this form is critical and may have financial aid implications. Failure of the student to complete this form and properly withdraw may affect future aid decisions as well as decisions on readmittance. Students can withdraw from a course prior to the withdrawal deadline of the scheduled course dates of the semester and receive a "W". After the deadline, a grade of “F” will be given if a student does not complete a course or is found in fault of course abandonment. The specific deadline dates for withdrawal are published on the Wiregrass’ home website page, under Academic Calendar, as well as in your myBanWeb account.

For more information, please call (229) 259-5538.