Pay your tuition and fees online!
In addition to accepting direct payment at one of our campus bookstore locations, Wiregrass also offers convenient online payment options including payment in full directly to the college or a payment plan with Nelnet Business Solutions. These options can be accessed by accessing BanWeb through your Okta account.
- Log in to BanWeb through your Okta account.
- Choose Student Services and Financial Aid.
- To pay the college in full (not a payment plan), go to Pay Tuition and Fees Online and enter the requested information. Choose Pay by Credit.
- If a Nelnet Payment Plan is preferred, you must first go to Nelnet Payment Plan Login to create an account or to manage information in your existing account. Then go back to Pay Tuition and Fees Online, enter the requested information, and choose Pay by Payment Plan with Nelnet. Follow additional instructions from Nelnet.
- Review upcoming Nelnet dates.
Want to avoid being dropped for non-payment? Make sure your financial aid is in order and settle any remaining balances prior to the deadline!
Payment deadlines for Summer 2024:
|May 22, 2024 @ 5:30PM
|June 13, 2024 @ 5:30PM
If you are dropped for non-payment, you have the option of reregistering. If you reregister, you must do one of the following:
- Immediately make full payment
- Be approved for financial aid
- Receive confirmation of being enrolled in a payment plan.
Students who are dropped for nonpayment, upon being re-registered, will be charged a $45 late fee.
Take note, in some courses of study, specific program fees can apply in addition to normal tuition and fees and these can change based on your major. Please review the current tuition and fee schedule.
Continuing education and business contract training fees are calculated differently based on the course content or individual needs of the business requesting development of the course.
All students applying for in-state tuition must provide validation of lawful presence in the United States. Please click to see a list of approved documentation we accept for in-state tuition consideration.
For more information, please call (229) 259-5538.