Basic Skills Classes
Classes are provided by Wiregrass Georgia Technical College’s Office of Adult Education at no cost to the students, on a flexible schedule, and at various locations in reading, mathematics, science, social studies, writing, grammar, and life skills.
Pre-GED and GED preparation classes are provided by Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Office of Adult Education at all of its sites throughout the eleven county service area.
English as a Second Language (ESL) classes are offered in Atkinson, Coffee and Lowndes counties of the Wiregrass Georgia Technical College service delivery area to non-English speaking students.
The schedule for adult education classes can be accessed here.
- Age 16 years old and older and not currently enrolled in school
- Students 16-17 years old will be required to meet special requirements
- Special permission
- Parent/guardian permission
- Withdrawal form from the last school attended
- Everyone is required to present valid photo identification with birth date
Each potential student will be required to complete a scheduled orientation/registration prior to being admitted to class. Call (229) 333-2123 or (229) 468-2272 for your county's orientation dates and times.
Wiregrass Georgia Technical College is an Official GED® Testing Center.
For more information see Operation Updates – Adult Education.