Basic Skills Classes
Classes are provided by Wiregrass Georgia Technical College’s Office of Adult Education at no cost to the students, on a flexible schedule, and at various locations in reading, mathematics, science, social studies, writing, grammar, and life skills.
Pre-GED and GED preparation classes are provided by Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Office of Adult Education at all of its sites throughout the eleven county service area.
English as a Second Language (ESL) classes are offered in Atkinson, Coffee and Lowndes counties of the Wiregrass Georgia Technical College service delivery area to non-English speaking students.
- Age 16 years old and older and not currently enrolled in school
- Students 16-17 years old will be required to meet special requirements
- Special permission
- Parent/guardian permission
- Withdrawal form from the last school attended
- Everyone is required to present valid photo identification with birth date
Each potential student will be required to complete a scheduled orientation/registration prior to being admitted to class. Call (229) 333-2123 or (229) 468-2272 for your county's orientation dates and times.
Click to see Adult Education teaching locations.
Click to see the current Adult Ed class schedule.
Wiregrass Georgia Technical College is an Official GED® Testing Center.