Admission Information for Military Students
Wiregrass Georgia Technical College has an extended campus located on Moody Air Force Base. Military personnel and their dependents who are stationed in the State of Georgia must complete the following admission requirements:
- Apply online or submit a paper application for admission.
- A $25 non-refundable application fee. (Application fee is waived for Active Duty personnel)
- An official high school transcript or GED scores. If the transcript is in a language other than English, the transcript must be evaluated for equivalency by an approved evaluation agency. If an applicant has an associate degree or a baccalaureate degree a high school transcript is not required.
- Official transcripts from all colleges, universities, and technical colleges previously attended.
- Satisfactory scores on the ACCUPLACER, COMPASS, SAT, ACT, or the ASSET Test or equivalent program-level English and math coursework with a "C" or better may be used in lieu of completing the placement test.
- Provide a copy of military orders
- Provide a completed copy of Tuition Assistance (TA)
Note: Military personnel and their dependents who are stationed in the State of Georgia, who meet all eligibility requirements, may qualify for the HOPE Grant. Additional Financial Aid programs including Pell, VA benefits, etc., may also be available to qualified applicants. Please refer to the Financial Aid section of our website for additional information. Click for the most current tuition and fee schedule.
WGTC, partnered with Georgia Virtual Technical Connection, offers free online academic tutoring in English and Math.
WGTC offers many years of experience working with military personnel and their family members.
WGTC accepts your CCAF credits to apply toward a diploma or associate degree.
WGTC offers FREE 24/7 Live Online Tutoring with tutor.com.