Course Catalog

Change of Programs

Students wishing to change their program may do so by completing a Change of Program for with an advisor in the Advising and Retention Center (ARC). The ARC Advisor will submit the request to the appropriate departments for approval and notify the student if approved.

Students wishing to change from a diploma level program to a degree level program may need to meet with financial aid to discuss any financial aid concerns that may result from the change. Students entering a degree program may need to complete a HOPE Scholarship Evaluation form.

Dual Majors

Students will be allowed to enroll in DUAL MAJORS if the following requirements are met:

  • The student is enrolled in the last semester of their current program
  • Both programs are equivalent regarding financial aid eligibility
  • The student is in good academic standing
  • The student is regular admit in both programs
  • The student will be responsible for completing a “Dual Major” request with an ARC advisor and the request will be processed by a Financial Aid representative, a VA and WIOA representative (if applicable), and a designated Admissions officer, before being approved. The ARC will notify the student when the process has been completed.

Note: Aside from a few exceptions, dual programs can only be attempted at the same award level (degree, diploma,
or technical certificate).