Dual Enrollment Application

How do I apply for Dual Enrollment?

High school students wishing to enroll in the Dual Enrollment program must first meet with their high school guidance counselor. New Dual Enrollment students will be asked to complete a Wiregrass Dual Enrollment Application packet which will include all of the required forms needed to participate in the program. Click to download the Application Packet.

Additionally, students will be asked to go onto the GAFutures website to apply for their financial aid. Once a student has done this, his/her high school counselor will then add the approved classes in Stars, and the Wiregrass Financial Aid office will approve the courses. New Dual Enrollment students must complete the online Dual Enrollment funding application each semester they are enrolled at the college; failure to do so will result in them being billed for their Wiregrass classes.

Smiling black female with stack of books