Returning Students

Students who have a break in enrollment from Wiregrass Georgia Technical College for one or more semesters must do the following:

  1. Submit a written application to the Admissions Office, or submit an online application. (No application fee is required of former credit-seeking students.) Fully and accurately answer all residency questions on the application and provide a copy of your driver’s license to the Admissions Office. Additional proof of Georgia residency may also be required if seeking in-state tuition.
  2. Meet current admission requirements for the selected program of study at the time of readmission.
  3. Submit all post-secondary official transcripts accrued since previous enrollment at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College.
  4. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is the application for both the Federal Pell Grant AND the HOPE Scholarship/Grant. The application is available online at THE SCHOOL CODE FOR WIREGRASS GEORGIA TECH IS 005256. Visit the Financial Aid section of our website for additional information about the Financial Aid programs we offer.



Click to submit a request for information to be mailed or emailed.

Valdosta Campus
(229) 333-2105

Ben Hill-Irwin Campus
(229) 468-2253

Coffee County Campus
(229) 468-2220

Cook County Workforce Development Center
(229) 549-7368